What are cookies?
Cookies are files that can be downloaded to your computer through web pages. They are tools that have an essential role for the provision of numerous services of the information society. Among others, they allow a web page to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or his team and, depending on the information obtained, can be used to recognize the user and improve the service offered.
Types of cookies
Depending on who is the entity that manages the domain from which cookies are sent and treat the data obtained, two types can be distinguished:
• Own cookies: those that are sent to the user's terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
• Third-party cookies: those that are sent to the user's terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the editor, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through cookies. In the event that cookies are installed from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself but the information collected through them is managed by a third party, they cannot be considered as own cookies.
Google Analytics Cookies
The responsibility regarding the use of user data through Google Analytics cookies corresponds exclusively to Google, Inc. (and does not do so either in the name or on behalf of SEKIO KAFE), a Delaware company whose main office is in 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View (California), CA 94043, United States. The information generated by these cookies about your use of the website (including your IP address) will be directly transmitted and archived by Google on servers in the US. Google will use this data, pages and reference searches, location data, and other browsing habits, to collect information about the use of the website, compiling reports of the activity and providing other services related to the website and the use of the Internet. SEKIO KAFE does not have access at any time to such information, but only to aggregate information that Google subsequently provides and that is not associated with any IP address. Google (and not SEKIO KAFE) is the one who determines the purpose of the treatment and use of the information captured by Google Analytics at all times, as well as the operation and duration of cookies. Google establishes in its conditions that it may transmit said information to third parties when required by law, or when said third parties process the information on behalf of Google.
SEKIO KAFE cannot control or be responsible for the content and veracity of Google's terms and conditions and privacy policies referenced in this Cookies Policy.
There is also a second classification according to the period of time they remain stored in the client's browser, which can be:
• Session cookies: designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page. They are usually used to store information that only interests to keep for the provision of the service requested by the user on a single occasion (e.g. a list of products purchased).
• Persistent cookies: the data is still stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed for a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie, which can range from a few minutes to several years. Finally, there is another classification with five types of cookies according to the purpose for which the data obtained is processed
• Technical cookies: those that allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and use the different options or services that exist there, such as, for example, control traffic and data communication, identify the session, access restricted access parts, remember the elements that make up an order, make the purchase process of an order, make the application for registration or participation in an event, use security elements during navigation, store content for dissemination of videos or sound or share content through social networks.
• Personalization cookies: they allow the user to access the service with some predefined general characteristics based on a series of criteria in the user's terminal, such as the language, the type of browser through which the service is accessed, the regional configuration from where you access the service, etc.
• Analysis cookies: they allow the person responsible for them to monitor and analyze the behavior of the users of the websites to which they are linked. The information collected through this type of cookies is used in the measurement of the activity of the websites, application or platform and for the elaboration of navigation profiles of the users of said sites, applications and platforms, in order to introduce improvements in function of the analysis of the usage data made by the users of the service.
• Advertising cookies: they allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces.
• Behavioral advertising cookies: they store information on user behavior obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows developing a specific profile to show advertising based on it.
Disabling and deleting cookies
You have the option to allow, block or delete the cookies installed on your computer by configuring the browser options installed on your computer. When you disable cookies, some of the available services may no longer be operational. The way to disable cookies is different for each browser, but it can usually be done from the Tools or Options menu. You can also consult the Help menu of the browser where you can find instructions. The user may at any time choose which cookies he wants to work on this website.
You can allow, block or delete the cookies installed on your computer by configuring the browser options installed on your computer:
• Microsoft Internet Explorer or Microsoft Edge:
• Mozilla Firefox:
In addition, you can also manage the cookie store in your browser through tools such as the following
• Your online choices:
Cookies used at
Next, the cookies that are being used in this portal are identified as well as their type and function. The sekiokafe.com website uses its own and third-party cookies, and in particular the following:
Technical and personalization cookies: They are necessary for you to navigate our website correctly and access all sections without problems. They allow to carry out the registration and authentication of the user, the start and maintenance of the session when you browse the page, the hiring of a product or service, the configuration of language preferences and security protection. These cookies are essential for the operation of the website, and their deactivation by blocking cookies in the browser options may prevent the proper functioning of some of the website's functionality.
Advertising and behavioral advertising cookies: We use them to manage in the most efficient way possible the offer of advertising spaces that may exist on our website, adapting the content of the advertisement to the content of the requested service or to the use made by the user of the site Web. For this we can analyze your browsing habits on the Internet and show you advertising related to your browsing profile. To learn more about behavioral advertising or manage your preferences you can visit http://www.youronlinechoices.eu.
Analysis cookies: we use Google Analytics cookies to analyze visits and user activity during your browsing time. Google Analytics cookies provide statistical information regarding visits to the website (unique visitors, number of page views, average duration of visits, bounces, new visits, frequency and recent visits, interactions, pages visited, etc.), demographic data (language, city, country / region), system (browser, operating system, Internet access provider, etc.), source / medium. Google Analytics does not provide us with information about the user's real IP address, so the information obtained through cookies is completely anonymous, and in no case can it be associated with a specific and identified user. You can get more information at the following link:
External social network cookies: The SEKIO KAFE website incorporates social network buttons (Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest and Google+) that allow the user to share content of interest with the members of their social circle. This type of cookies prevents the user from having to enter their data again in order to share said content. These buttons do not have access to the data entered by users when sharing certain content on a social network.
Updates and changes in the Cookies Policy
SEKIO KAFE may modify this Cookies Policy based on new legislative, regulatory requirements, or with the purpose of adapting said policy to the instructions issued by the Spanish Agency for Data Protection or the European authorities regarding data protection. When significant changes occur in this Cookies Policy, the user will be notified by means of an informative notice on the website.
If you want more information about what use we make of the cookies we use on the website, you can send us an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Acceptance of the Cookies Policy
• Accept cookies: This notice will not be displayed again when accessing any page of the portal during this session.
• Close: The notice is hidden on this page.
• Modify your configuration: You can obtain more information about what cookies are, know the Cookies Policy of and modify your browser settings.